Anal Fissure Treatment Center in Gurugram
Manu Memorial Hospital, Hansi is a well-acclaimed center for the treatment of anal fissures of all types. We have a specialist doctor, Dr.Rrishi, who has years of experience in treating anal fissure and its different types. He has gained a lot of goodwill and name for the satisfactory treatment of this health issue with the application of modern and advanced medical technologies.
Any patient who comes for his treatment returns home smiling and happy!!
Knowing about anal fissure
While passing a stool, anal fissure causes pain and discomfort. When the cut or tear is large, it may bleed during a bowel movement.
Who can suffer from anal fissure?
Anal fissures aren’t gender-biased. Both women and men can suffer from anal fissures. Therefore, if you ever feel like you have fissures, straightaway go and meet specialist like Dr.Rrishi.
How to diagnose Anal Fissures? Symptoms to look for!!
• Feeling severe pain during and after a bowel movement.
• Bleeding during a bowel movement.
• Constant Itching and throbbing nearby the anal area.
• Getting foul and odorous discharge near the anal area.
• Constant urge of urination, and pain while urinating.
• Constipation and feeling strain while pushing out poop.
• Split or a hole near the anal area.
What causes Anal Fissures?
Anal Fissures are common issues in both men and women. They are caused by-
• Putting excess of pressure during a bowel movement.
• Widening of parts of anal during pregnancy.
• Untreated diarrhea and constipation.
• Introducing irrelevant objects inside the anus.
Some other reasons for anal fissures are –
• Improper bowel movement and practices
• Tight anal dry tissues near the anal area
• Injuries nearby the anorectic area
• Suffering from Contagious illnesses
• The poor blood supply in anus or rectum
• Anal Carcinoma
What are the ways to treat Anal Fissures?
There so many of designated ways for the Fissure Treatment. The first treatment is a holistic approach of treating anal fissure without surgery. In this non-operative procedure, you require to build a good routine and follow below-mentioned tips.
• You should eat food items which are rich in fiber.
• Drink ample amount of water daily to soften the stool.
• To reduce pain, apply simple analgesics.
• Take a salt bath or Sitz bath daily for a few days.
Understanding Fissure Types & Treatments
Anal fissures can occur either at the back side of the body or front side. Two types of anal fissures are explained below.
1. Acute fissure – As the name suggests, the acute fissure is nothing but small cracks which occur abruptly. Such fissures take hardly about two weeks to settle down and heal.
2. Chronic fissure – Again as the name suggests, these are complex and take more than enough time to heal. The chronic fissure cannot be treated without a doctor’s guidance.
Anal Fissure Treatment
In many cases, surgery isn’t required. In such cases, our expert doctors at Manu Memorial hospital do not suggest for the operative process. Following basic home remedies and a slight change in routine can do wonders.
In the case of acute fissures, a simple change in diet and routine could work wonders, but if the fissures are chronic, then surgery is necessary. Some of the surgical or operative procedures which Doctors perform at Manu Memorial Hospital to treat Anal Fissures are explained below.
• Injecting a small dose of Botulinum toxin into the sphincter.
• Performing sphincterotomy in the lateral and internal part of Anal.
• Performing Lords Dilation
For quick and better results, Manu Memorial Hospitals have also introduced Advanced Laser Treatment is used to treat different types of fissures. Laser Treatment prevents further operative complication and prevents bleeding as compared in the traditional operative treatment.
How to get ready for the surgery?
Our experienced doctors at Manu Memorial Hospitals not only prepare patients physically for the operation but they also prepare them mentally. Our skilled staff provides proper Pre-Surgery Instructions and Post Surgery Instructions as guided by a senior physician.
• Opt out chewing and having any meal 8 hours prior to the operation.
• Do not take alcohol or any kind of beverages.
• Avoid smoking and other addiction.
• Clean the body and take a shower to prevent germ build-up.
• Prepare your body by wearing light and suitable clothing.
• Remove and keep safe all valuable jewelry and ornaments before going for surgery.
• Always be ready with a person to take care after surgery.
• Follow each instruction of surgeon and nursing staff.
• Take a sitz bath for maintaining better hygiene.
• Don’t perform heavy exercises just after surgery.
• Avoid toilet paper and use baby wipes instead.
• Possibly take laxative and fiber food to protect incisions.
For better and quick results, choose Laser Treatment!
|Anesthesia||Local Anesthesia /General Anesthesia||General Anesthesia|
|Patient Hospital Stay||24 Hours||3-7 Days|
|Recovery Time||3 Days||7 to 15 Days|