Anal Fissure Treatment Center in Gurugram
Manu Memorial Hospital is the best fistula hospital in Hansi which provides best fistula treatment in Hansi. The hospital has the team of doctors having experienced laser experts to cure fistula without surgery and help their patient to get rid of medical complications of fistula.
What is Anal Fistula?
The fistula is a common condition where an abnormal and sudden interconnection happens within any of the two organs in the body. For example, the vagina and the rectum or intestine and skin and hence also known as Ano-rectal Fistula. Many small glands are present in the anus, any injury to these organs produce an ulcer or abscess. These ulcers are the only reason for the formation of a fistula. Anal fistula results in inflammation of the intestine.
Anal fistula shows multiple symptoms enlisted below.
• Repeated Urine contaminations
• Intestinal pain
• Constant leakage of urine from the vagina
• Slight Vomiting, Nausea, and Diarrhea
• Bleeding or discharge of white purulent from vagina
• Sensation of itchiness near the anal area
• Visible tearing or cutting of skin near anal area
• Soreness and redness nearby the anus.
A fistula occurs due to anal ulcers as they hold pus and contaminated fluid. If this unhygienic fluid not drained off then, they create the anal fistulas. This abscess emerges just inside the anus. To know more about reasons of an anal fistula, have a look at the below-mentioned points. The development of painful Ulcers
• Growth of unpleasant and painful ulcers
• If you have any surgical complications
• Health defects from the birth.
An anal fistula may be induced by some general conditions like:
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): a prolonged sickness which possesses impairment of the digestive system results in severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation.
• Diverticulitis: it develops tiny pouches that adhere to the wall of the large intestine. Then they become enlarged and infected.
• Ulcerative colitis: a condition that causes infections or inflammations to the colon and results in the formation of ulcers.
GET A QUOTE
Fistula Types & Treatments
Two types of fistulas are common in human they are as Anal Fistula and Urinary Tract Fistula. However, there are different varieties of a fistula, and their classification is done based on the associated organs.
Following are some organ connections and types of Fistula:
• Enterotnteral Fistula, it is the association among any two parts of the Intestines
• Colocutaneous Fistula or Enterocutaneous Fistula, is the attachment between the skin and small intestine or the skin and the colon
• Anal Fistula – Anal Fistula is a type of exceptional connection that occurs on the outside surface of the Anal Canal and the Perianal Skin.
There are several types of the vaginal fistula.
• Colovaginal Fistula occurs within the vagina and colon
• Anovaginal Fistula or Rectovaginal Fistula happen among the rectum and anus or vagina
• Anorectal Fistula is the viable connection within the skin around the Anal canal and the anal canal.
• Urinary Tract Fistula – is the rare attachment between any organ of the body and the Urinary Tract opening.
• Urethrovaginal Fistula occurs within the urethra and vagina
• Vesicovaginal Fistula begins in between the bladder and vagina
• Vesicouterine Fistula transpire among bladder and uterus
There are numerous ways available to diagnose and treat fistula. Following are the several treatments:
• Laser treatment for Fistula – it is less harmful, painless, non-invasive and possible at the competitive prize. It provides easy recovery and possesses fewer chances of recurrence
• The probes are specialized devices that help to define the openings of Fistula
• Anoscope, a small endoscope used to see the anal canal
• Flexible sigmoidoscopy, a system excludes other developments like ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
• Vaccination or injection of dye solution to determine the fistula opening
Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Instructions
• Do not eat solid food 8 hours before surgery.
• Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes.
• Take a shower to avoid infections.
• Wear clean and comfortable clothes.
• Remove metallic accessories.
• Obey physician’s directions.
• Initiate simple exercises like walking as it decreases the chances of clot formation.
• Take a Sitz bath after the bowel movement to maintain hygiene.
• Avoid use of rough toilet paper.
• Use medicines, fiber supplements to protect surgical incisions.
Myths about Fistula
• Fistula is a curse of God
• Fistula created by the baby developing inside the uterus
• It is the effect of blunders done during delivery
Advantages of Laser Treatment for Piles Fissure, Fistula and Pilonidal Sinus Over Conventional Surgical Methods
|Main Feature||Laser||Surgical Procedure|
|Anesthesia||Local Anesthesia /General Anesthesia||General Anesthesia|
|Patient Hospital Stay||24 Hours||3-7 Days|
|Recovery Time||3 Days||7 to 15 Days|