Hernia: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Manu Memorial Hospital, Gurugram is the best hernia hospital provide treatment for all types of hernia. In order to deliver best services, they have the best team of experts and other staff. They have achieved patient’s satisfaction with constant care and treatment. The hospital has advanced techniques and tools that are used to diagnose and treat complicated diseases. Dr. Rishi, the best Surgeon in gurugram offering treatment for a groin hernia, hiatal hernia, inguinal hernia, femoral hernia, umbilical and paraumbilical hernia, incisional hernia, hiatus hernia, obturator hernia, interstitial hernia, spiegelian hernia, periumbilical hernia, epigastric hernia, etc.
What is Hernia?
A hernia is a sensitive pouch comprising a portion of an organ or a fatty tissue that has become displaced from its original position. The hernias extend from the chest to the groin. The small intestine is the organ, mainly involved in the hernias and protrudes through the abdominal wall into various areas.
A hernia is treated through the Laparoscopic operation. The Laparoscopic operations are performed by making small incisions in the lower abdomen region of the body. Physician fills the abdomen with air in order to make the area visible to conduct surgeries.
Factors responsible for the development of hernia are as follows:
• Cough, cold for long time
• Person age is the main factor
• External or internal damage to organs
• Any type of pressure occurred to abdomen
• Constipation, heavy weight lifting
Hernia diagnosis can be done in following ways:
• Primary physical examination
• X-ray technology
GET A QUOTE
Types of Hernia
• Inguinal Hernia – It occur in the inguinal canal and is common in men.
• Hiatal Hernia – Occurs when stomach protrudes through the diaphragm and it is often occurs in people having age of above 50 years.
• Umbilical Hernia – often found in children under 1 year. There is bulging to the intestine.
• Incisional Hernia – it is the hernia develop after the abdominal surgery.
Symptoms of Hernia
Following are the symptoms enlisted that indicates a hernia:
• Swelling under the skin of the abdomen or the private parts
• A burden in the stomach due to constipation
• Presence of blood in the stool
• Abdominal pain or groin pain after heavy weight lifting or bending
• Inappropriate digestion
Advantages of Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
• It took insignificant time and performed by giving general anesthesia
• It is an outpatient procedure
• It reduces the patients stay in the hospital
• The patient can resume their routine activity within a few days of surgery
• It produces less pain and fewer scars.
Hernia Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Instructions
• Perform specific tests before proceeding to surgery
• Avoid the medicines like Insulin, or other before surgery
• Eliminate the alcohol and smoking from your routine
• Do not consume heavy and solid food in meal
• Take proper rest to relax your body
• Use comfortable clothes
• Do not eat solid food drink only liquid or water
• Take medicines as per directed
• Eat just homemade food
• Perform walking on your own after few hours of surgery
• Take a shower but do not use soap or lotions